REBECCA'S RANDOM RAMBLES

and alliterations!

so, i haven't posted in a million years. or 27 years to be exact.
anyway. school is awesome. I'm doing pretty much very very well.
I HAVE MY PERMIT! WOOH IM A MEAN LEAN DRIVING MACHINE!
or just a DRIVING MACHINE!
im writing a fantasy novel, it's amazing.

GUESS WHAT!!??!??!? I MADE ALL-STATE ORCHESTRA!
HOORAY!

of course, they mixed up all of the names on accident,
so you can just call me "margaret almond"

i go to the Y a lot. it's very fun.
I'm 'teaching' art classes, or assisting teaching at joplin. in 4th grade classes. I'm the basic teacher, so it's really fun to see the little kids do art and stuff.

i have to go shower now. so...

okay i love everyone!

Comments

Anonymous said…
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I was wondering when you were going to find out about orchestra. but i must say, bex (or should I say margaret), it sounds like you are super-busy. But it's all fun (especially the driving:) )

love you,
nic
Becca,

You are amazing! I am so happy for you making all state orchestra. What an honor. Thanks for working so hard at school to be a good student. And keep on practicing those good driving techniques.

Love,
Dad
Unknown said…
Bex...that rhymes with Lex... We were meant to be sisters.
HOLY MOLY! You're in all state. Woot woot. I am honored to know you. And to have my name rhyme with yours.
Ethan said…
Hello Bec! I loved getting the life update. Thanks! congrats on everything! Will you teach my kids art?

Popular posts from this blog

A li'l something to get you in the holiday mood..

All-Northwest Audition