Ranch

So what's left of our family went to dinner on Saturday to celebrate...us! And guess where we went- Chili's! No but wait, there's more! Becca and I decided to share a meal, so instead of the usual burger and fries, we found this delish-us plate of chicken tenders--honey chipotle barbecue chicken! Oh my, chipotle! But wait-there's still more! Instead of getting corn (ew gross, stuck in your teeth-and I had the play to go to afterward) we decided to share a salad...so I was just going to get ranch dressing on it, but then Becca asked what kind they had. And the cute waitress starts naming them off- Italian, Thousand Island, Bleu cheese, etc, and she said Guacamole Ranch. And then she said that they basically have any kind of ranch there is. So I JUMPED at that- and asked if they had chipotle ranch-----WHICH THEY DID! It was absolutely amazing. I dipped the fries in it, and the salad, and drank it straight, okay not that. But oh my goodness, I just had to tell the greatest story of Chilis and the last remaining spring of everlasting chipotle ranch! haha..Loves you all!

Comments

Unknown said…
You are delish.
Eliza said…
no no no, YOU are delish!
Ethan said…
you guys are so funny, I loved hearing the Chili's story.
Mark said…
I must visit this spring of Chipotle ranch...it sounds amazing.
Anonymous said…
uh...can you say "obsessed"? j/k i love you liza!
As Hidden Valley is my witness, I was there and believe me, it was like totally raucaus Ranch mixed with charmingly chipper Chipotle co-mingled to produce a gastronomical explosion of fanciful flavor. The joining of these totally tantilizing tastes was, at once, satisfying and at the same time overwhelming. A thousand blog posts could never quite do justice to the intensity of the taste bud stimulation we all experienced on this memorable evening of culinary excellence! But alas, I can only understate.

Dad
Anonymous said…
Wow dad, you're incredible!

Popular posts from this blog

A li'l something to get you in the holiday mood..

All-Northwest Audition