a birthday report


Last Thursday, on the 25th of October, Nicole C. Romney was found celebrating her birth which occured over a quarter of a century before. Surely it was a historic event. Members of the paparrazzi were able to snap these photos of the new 26-year-old. Her romantic, exceptional and altogether fabulous husband, Jake Romney, was also present at the celebration. The two were rumored to have gone to dinner at Macaroni Grill following the joyous opening of cards and gifts. One reporter was able to interview her briefly after the evening. She said "I would like to thank my parents, sisters, in-laws, grandparents, aunts/uncles for all they've done to make this event possible. I'd also like to thank my husband who has been my support through all of this."



Ok, for reals, thank you to everyone who was so thoughtful and kind! For all the calls and cards and gifts:) I love you all so much.

Love,

Nicole

Comments

Unknown said…
Colie!

You are so fabulous! I hope you got my card on time, or at least at all. Speaking of fabulous, that purse it just that! I love you!

Popular posts from this blog

A li'l something to get you in the holiday mood..

All-Northwest Audition