A Tour of BYU-Idaho...kind of

Here are some pictures of what I get to see every day in good old Rexburg. There's my apartment, lucky 113! There's the back view of the beautiful Rexburg temple. This past week was the third time I couldn't get in because it was so full! There's a picture of the Hinckley building which is the only building that the person it was dedicated to was there and alive. And there are some pictures of the garden with this cute house thing with swings. Rexburg is a very beautiful place and I hope this helps all of you see that. I wish you could all come visit me and not only see it, but feel the wonderful spirit of this amazing campus. Yay for BYU-Idaho!





Comments

This is very nice. Thanks for letting us experience Rexburg before the snow flies!

Popular posts from this blog

A li'l something to get you in the holiday mood..

All-Northwest Audition