Pumpkin Carving Date!









So for the first time EVER we hung out as an entire apartment at night- we all had dates! There were 7 couples, and we all came up with such different designs! Also, we roasted pumpkin seeds (cook them til they poop! Love you mom :D) and made pumpkin cookies. Ours is "The Cheat" from Homestarrunner (thanks Bec! I love you!) There are some better pictures of Jake and me together that I'll have to get from Jena later, but here are some of my favorites of the night!

Comments

Sounds like a pumkinalicious evening. It looks like you guys carved pumpkins without pulling out the guts (except for the one picture) So would that be considered gutless pumpkin carving on the part of the carvers or...?
I hope you get only nice treats for Halloween amd NO Tricks! I love you.
Unknown said…
That is super creative and awesome. You guys looked like you had lots of fun. Yea for you going on dates!
Unknown said…
Did you mean to write "pop" or did you really mean poop?

Popular posts from this blog

A li'l something to get you in the holiday mood..

All-Northwest Audition