Moving on up...

Hello members of the Cannariato-Almond clan,

I just thought I'd give you an update on my life here in p-town. The summer has flown by and abruptly ended. Steph and I started moving out of our apartment yesterday - NOT my favorite thing. I think I would rather run another half-marathon. We still have more to do today, plus all the cleaning. We're not quite sure where we will stay tonight as both our contracts at our apartments don't start until later on this week. Maybe we'll have to have an unexpected camp-out:) Ah, the spontaneous joys of college life.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Love you all,
Nicole

Comments

Eliza said…
woot woot! You guys are outtacontrol. Good luck moving out and remember to lift with your legs, not your back! :)

lexi

Popular posts from this blog

A li'l something to get you in the holiday mood..

All-Northwest Audition