Three day weekends are the BEST!

This weekend was super fun! I went skiing on Saturday at Kelly Canyon with my roommates Melissa and Natalie, and my FHE brothers Dave and Seth. For Sunday dinner I made spaghetti and we ate it without plates or utensils. It was amazing! My roommates and I had a sleepover party last night and pulled our mattresses out in the front room. Now I just need to buckle down and get some homework done...


Dave and Natalie excited to go!

Natalie, me, and Melissa looking super cute in our snow clothes

Me, Melissa, Kendra, and Jenna eating delicious spaghetti with our hands

Natalie, me, and Melissa at our roommate sleepover party!

Comments

becca said…
you're so cuteeee :(

i miss you babbyyyyy
Kelly Canyon is the first place I ever skied at. And now my baby has been there, I think I'm tearing up, sniff, sniff. And regarding the no-utensil spag dinner, what a great tradition. I first had this fine dining experience with my roommates and FHE sisters my Freshman year at BYU. I guess some things just never go out of style.

Popular posts from this blog

A li'l something to get you in the holiday mood..

All-Northwest Audition