Red Velvet Cake for Valentine's Day

Comments

Ooh La La! Would I like to have a Red Velvet Cake for Valentine's Day. Delicious. I am excited to come back home tonight.
Eliza said…
Oh my goodness Mother you are just such a cutie! I love that you are posting so many scrapbooky things on here now, it's just adorable! Love you all and can't wait to see you in 3 weeks!!!!!!!!!
Ethan said…
AHH! I've been craving that cake lately - I was hoping Nate would want it for his bday. I don't think it's his favorite though. Oh-well... that's why I have kids, to force my favorite cake to them while they're young :) Thanks for the post!
Unknown said…
Yummy! That is so cute! I can't wait to make it. I sure miss your delicious red cake, so it will be nice to have a taste of home. Love you!

Popular posts from this blog

A li'l something to get you in the holiday mood..

All-Northwest Audition