When life gets you down....

Okay here's where I should put some proverb, or something to make you feel better. But knowing me and my love for ACCOUNTING! You should all just know that what I have to say is purely numbers related. Haha, in accounting today my (extravagantly wealthy) teacher gave us this link when we were talking about budgeting.

http://vcr.csrwire.com/node/9964.

And my proverb I guess is just that, there's more to life than just money. Family, happiness, leisure, and stability are all super good. Merry Christmas everyone!

Love, Eliza

(okay really I just wanted to share this movie, and I didn't know how to tie it in. So that's just too bad for all of you! Heeheee ♥)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A li'l something to get you in the holiday mood..

All-Northwest Audition