How Old is Your Brain?

Hey, Danny Hayes sent this link to me. I took the test twice. The first time I scored 33 and the second time 28. Pretty cool you have a dad/husband with such a YOUTHFUL brain age - not to be confused with immaturity! :)

The site instructions are in Japanese, so read below!
1. Touch 'start'
2. Wait for 3, 2, 1.
3. Memorize the number's position on the screen, then click the circle from the smallest number to the biggest number.
4. At the end of game, computer will tell you the age of your brain.

Here's the link: http://flashfabrica.com/f_learning/brain/brain.html

Have fun!

Comments

Eliza said…
Woohoo!!! I got 31, then 23, then 23, then 22! So addicting!!! Good to know we have a wonderful daughter who's about as youthful as her dad huh :P haha
Yes, I am delighted that we have such youthful, envigorated brains. I am looking forward to matching wits with you in $25K pyramid or nerts or ??? Can't wait to see you.

love, Dad
Dawn said…
I got 27, then 26. I need to practice! If there were any more than 5 I had trouble. Yikes!

Popular posts from this blog

A li'l something to get you in the holiday mood..

All-Northwest Audition