Temple Celebration! ...and other things

I just got back from a wonderful experience that I'm still warm and fuzzy from. It was the Rexburg Temple Celebration and it was wonderful! There was an orchestra, a choir, narrations, and of course dancing! It was like the dance festival, but centered around Rexburg's history and the Temple. Elder Nelson and Bednar were there and gave a little message before the performance. It was so great to see Heavenly Father praised in that manner. I wanted to join in dancing too! I can't wait for the temple dedication tomorrow. It will be a wonderful experience. I wish as a whole family we could attend it together, but hopefully we'll all be able to go through it together someday. That would be amazing!


Here are pictures of Tyson and me before the dance. And that's Jenna and me after the dance. I had so much fun, but my feel hurt a lot afterwards. Yay dancing!

Comments

Hey guys, Don't open the comments from these other folks - My Norton anti-virus says the Kele one is not good.

Congratulations Lexi on a pie and a date! Woohoo!
Eliza said…
Lexi- ADORABLE! (now I'm just waiting for that email...) you look so cute and I love hearing about the Rexburg Temple! I wish we could be closer to come see you more often! love you lots,.....email me! haha
Jake said…
So who is this guy? Name? Age? Mission Experience? Should I get Uncle Kim to run a background check on this guy? I think the family needs more details Lexi but it sounds like you had a blast.

Also I think you can change the blog settings so that all comments have to be approved so you can avoid viral comments etc.

Popular posts from this blog

A li'l something to get you in the holiday mood..

All-Northwest Audition