A li'l something to get you in the holiday mood..

Okay, so here's the story behind this. We were reading scriptures, in Corinthians, about resurrection and being called back to the Lord or something....It mentioned something about the trumpets of God welcoming you back to heaven, and mom broke out into the trumpet fanfare from some Handel's Messiah piece. Becca, Lexi, and I did not (obviously) get the reference, but later on Dad broke out into some awesome Handel bass, and then...Voila! Mom came in with the trumpet fanfare, which was part of the song! We tried to get her to do it again on video, but she said she "does not perform on command." (next time we'll carry around a camera all the time just in case!) but anyways, here's what scripture reading is like at our house...enjoy!

Love, Eliza

Comments

becca said…
im suprised she didn't whip out a knife in process of escape!
After seeing this amazingly lame performance, I don't think there's any hope for a singing career.  I'd better keep my day job.   
Eliza said…
heck no dadio! I think its an AMAZING performance! Fit for mo-tab CD's and even a nationwide tour maybe! You're amazing, i love you!
Unknown said…
It's good to be home. When I do stuff like that at college, my roommates look at me like I'm crazy. This kind of behavior is a little more accepted (and promoted) here at home.
Perhaps2day said…
Great performance!

Popular posts from this blog

All-Northwest Audition