Party-rific!


After a long, grueling week of school my roommates and I decided we would have a game night. We invited a bunch of our friends from our classes and ward. We played Cranium and then made pizza! We also played a couple intense rounds of Candy Land. Then some of us went to the Hart and played ping pong. It was so much fun! And before everyone left, we watched some of Newsies. Here is a picture of Brad, Steven, Me, and Jeff with our amazing pizza. Brad is in my ward and is going to get his mission call this week. Steven is in my Chemistry class and Jeff is in my social dance class. Yay for parties! :)

Comments

Eliza said…
Lexi- can I just say that you are looking more and more gorgeous in every picture? College looks good on you! Plus- way cute boys! It reminds me of EFY pictures (yes I know..I'm so high school) when all the boys take a picture with only one of the girls- those are my favorite kind! The pizza looks delicious- and you are such a party-er! Love you lots, Liza
Ethan said…
lex-too many boys around you:) That's what we like to see!
Hi Lexi my party girl! What a great idea to invite lots of kids over. Could a career as a meeting and event planner be in your future? You could be like Dolly Levi - "I have always been a woman who arranges things, for the pleasure and the profit it derives." Happy last month of school!

Popular posts from this blog

A li'l something to get you in the holiday mood..

All-Northwest Audition