February Update

This past week has been so fun for me. First, I got to go home and see my wonderful family (if only everyone could have been there...). I think my favorite part was popping out of the car trunk and completely surprising Mom. I'm sorry that you guys had to send the package, but I really wanted to surprise you. I had lots of fun making my birthday cake with Mom and then going out to Olive Garden with the grandmas (hint hint you guys should send me pictures). I opened all the wonderful cards and my present. Everyone made me feel so special!

Then, on my actual birthday my roommates made me breakfast (mmm cinamon rolls!) and dinner. We have a tradition in our apartment that we have to wear the birthday outfit. It is comprised of fairy wings, a blue lacy apron, a birthday girl broach, and a crown. Then they added pink sunglasses! Some friends came over and we had brownies and ice cream and played my new game Cranium. Also, Tyson, a boy I've been on a couple dates with, gave me a bunch of stuff from Bath and Body Works. It was so nice! I had a wonderful 19th birthday!
This was the present I found as I was getting into the shower on my birthday!



















Thursday was roommate Kendra's birthday and we had lots of fun with that. We got kind of hyper as it got later and we did some funny things with our hair. And of course we took pictures! I guess that inspired us or something because on Saturday, I dyed Jenna and Kendra's hair! It didn't work out very well the first time, so we tried it again. And they look much better now!























I hope everyone had a wonderful last week of February with the leap year and all. I know I did!

Comments

becca said…
EEEEEEEEEE I LOVE YOU
Ethan said…
thanks lex! I love hearing about the college days!

Popular posts from this blog

A li'l something to get you in the holiday mood..

All-Northwest Audition