March Madness!






Lots have stuff has happened this week! We invited Robert and Jeff over for Easter dinner, Jeff and I had a dance competition, we hiked the Menan Buttes, my roommates fashioned a sweater for me, and I got a hair cut. Even though I didn't have a spring break, I still had lots of fun. I hope the Fam enjoyed their cruise and I can't wait to hear all about it. I hope the Walters are having lots of fun in Portland and I hope Nicole and Jake are having fun in Provo. I just want all of you who are enjoying nice weather to know that it has snowed a couple times this past week. So be grateful that snow is actually melting and it looks like spring, because it doesn't look like it here! I love you all!

Comments

becca said…
awww lexi you are SO cute!!!!!!!!
Eliza said…
hey dude- email me and tell me about the dance competition! (imagine: me saying dance competition with a rich accent, one eyebrown up, and shaking my shoulders) anyways, you look GORGEOUS in all those pictures! (not an exaggeration either- you simply look stunning :D) so yah- I have a book for you to read! I love the pictures- email me! <3

Popular posts from this blog

A li'l something to get you in the holiday mood..

All-Northwest Audition