Safely Here in Tahsis, B.C.






Hi my wonderful family,


We had a wonderful flight to Campbell River BC where we bought our fishing licenses and drove a rental car across the island of Vancouver through some of the prettiest mountain scenery I have ever seen. We arrived at Tahsis, a small inlet town of about 250 in the mid-afternoon where we boarded Gary's 47' Lady Hawk. I have the master suite! See Pic. We went out and picked up our shrimp traps that held around 30 shrimp each (along with an octopus). Then we came back in and enjoyed a wonderful dinner of fresh shrimp appetizers, a halibut and shrimp bisque followed by steak salad and home made strawberry ice cream.


We overnight here at the dock in Tahsis then tomorrow we get up at six and head for Winter Harbor where we hope to do some serious fishing.


Wish me luck.


Love you all,

DADIO

Comments

becca said…
OCTOPUSSSSSSSSS
Anonymous said…
Well, I'm not sure if I like calamari anymore, but I'm glad you're having a great time dad:)

Love you!
Can Can said…
wait, the whole fish and shrimp and octopus things are cool and all, but my big question is how did you score the master bedroom?!?

we miss you like crazy. i can't wait to see you monday!
Unknown said…
You are Da Fishing Masta! I hope you are having TONS of fun because you totally deserve it.

Love, Lexi

Popular posts from this blog

A li'l something to get you in the holiday mood..

All-Northwest Audition