Prom Problem

I thought I would give everyone the low-down on my situation for this Saturday. As you might have heard (or witnessed), I got asked to prom by not one, but two boys within five minutes. After much thought and much freaking out, I decided to go with Darren Hall. So, I had to politely turn down Jared Worthin who I later found out had already been turned down! I felt horrible! But then I found out that he asked my other friend and she said yes. I thought all my problems were over...
When I went to work last Saturday, I checked to see what times I had to work for the next week. It took me a while to realize that that next weekend was prom and I was working from 1:00 until 9:00!!! I started calling and asking around if anyone could cover my shift, but every person I talked to had other engagements (birthday parties, surgery, other jobs, out-of-town, etc.). I was really really freaking out this time and I didn't know what to do and I didn't want to let Darren down, so I called Dad. He helped me remember to breathe so I didn't go into shock (ok, it wasn't that bad, but it felt like it!) and we figured out that I could try and see if one of the assistant managers could switch me times. I took and deep breath and I called her. I explained my situation and basically begged her to switch times with me. AND SHE DID!!! Long story short: I'M GOING TO PROM!
So, if anyone has some cute hair ideas (that are also quick and easy because I don't get off work until 5:00) I would love love love the suggestions.
There's an update on some of the crazy action that is going on in my life!

Love to all,
Lexi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A li'l something to get you in the holiday mood..

All-Northwest Audition