NHS INDUCTIONS ARE OFFICIALLY OVER!

Hey everyone!

Thank you so much Dad for the updates of all your trips- it is always great to hear from you and know what you've been doing!

Well, its over finally! The Induction Ceremony for NHS tonight went really well actually- mom called me at lunch to let me know that the guest speaker- Eagle Mayor Nancy Merrill- could not attend due to a family emergency, so the meeting only ended up going for 28 minutes! We had a lovely musical number by the centennial woodwind quintet, and one of our VP's spoke for a tiny bit (because Mrs. Graham is in Hawaii with the academic decathlon team!) and then Marissa gave a speech, I did the pledge for the inductees and closed the meeting, and it was over! Then we had delicious cake and all that planning and months of work and hours of setup ended in only a few short minutes! hahah, but it really was great, a lot of parents actually liked the shortness and not having a guest speaker. I am just incredibly relieved right now, and I'm ready for bed! hhaha


I love you all, and please keep us all posted on what is going on in your life! I can't wait to see Dad and Nicole when they get back in town- Steph we love and miss you, I hope you are doing well!

Love, Liza

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A li'l something to get you in the holiday mood..

All-Northwest Audition