Happy Happy News!!!!!

Dear family,

I just got a call from the National Kitchen and Bath Association about the project that I submitted for competition. I AM ONE OF THE FINALISTS!!!!!!!!!!! I will find out where I place next Friday afternoon. No matter what I place, I get a paid trip to KBIS which is a design conference in LAS VEGAS!

AAHHHH! I'm SO happy!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you all and want to say thanks for loving me even though I disappeared off the face of the earth while I was working on that project. You guys are the best family EVER!

Comments

What a wonderful achievement Lexi! Congratulations! Can't wait to find out where you place in the overall competition. I am so happy for you.
Love you, Dad
becca said…
AWESOME I love you
Can Can said…
I'm such a proud sister!!! Just imagine me with a big grin on my face and a tear in my eye...I can't wait to hear more about it!
Anonymous said…
Congrats! that is awesome - do we get to see the project?
Unknown said…
Yes! I will post pictures and such of my project once I find out when I place!!!!!! So sometime after next Friday, the 28th

Popular posts from this blog

A li'l something to get you in the holiday mood..

All-Northwest Audition