A Few of My Favorite Things










Christmas is full of so many, many traditions for us. I love the first snow, which was yesterday! I love the twinkly lights and red velvet bows and sparkle all around the house. Here are just a few of my favorite things this time of year. I want you all to know how much I love all of you and treasure all the special memories we make and remake each year. I also hope each of us can remember the reason for the season as we are busily running around and shopping and baking and partying. It's all very good, and let's find joy in every day and every little wonderful experience of life.

Comments

Unknown said…
Thanks Mom! That was really sweet to read. And your Christmas list was hilarious. Love ya!

Popular posts from this blog

A li'l something to get you in the holiday mood..

All-Northwest Audition