Let the Games Begin


The Olympics are finally here! As I've gotten older, for some reason, I love the Olympics more and more. Jake and I have been quite excited to watch the Beijing Olympics. We got invited to an Olympic Party on Friday night to watch opening ceremonies, which, if anyone didn't seem them, were AMAZING!!!!! We dressed up "chinese style" - I wore the robe that gma betty gave to me - it's probably japanese though - and wore my hair up in chopsticks. Jake work clothes that were all made in China:) We ate egg rolls and orange chicken, fried rice and fortune cookies. Our neighbors who invited us had decorated their apartment with chinese lanterns and flags from various nations. It was a blast! I highly recommend everyone watch the exciting competitions:) GO USA!


Comments

What a fun way to enjoy the olympics. I, too, love to watch the games, to see the excitement of athletic competition. Thanks for sharing. See you in a couple of weeks.
Unknown said…
That is SO cool that you had a party. I was at a pool/BBQ party and we watched the AMAZING opening ceremonies. It's been great following it all!

Popular posts from this blog

A li'l something to get you in the holiday mood..

All-Northwest Audition