A Tribute to Eliza

Eliza, sister dear

You've been there for me every year.

Since we've met, we've been friends

And even had split ends.

Together we will always be.


Your off on a mission,

To show the world you can take on the competition.

In Junior Miss you've succeeded,

And you've never really needed

me to wish you luck.


I need to go to bed,

Because something's not right in my head.

This rhyming's really lame,

I'll never do it again.

But I just wanted to say that Eliza is the coolest 17 year old sister ever and I miss her a lot and I love her and I know she'll do great at Junior Miss because she's so smart, friendly, funny, beautiful, kind, caring, hilarious, and clever. And she has a really pretty dress!
I LOVE LIZA!
Love, Lexi



Comments

Eliza said…
Oh my goodness gracious lexi that is sooo dang cute! hahaah I love you and miss you so much too! I hope you have an awesome time, and of course we'll post pictures on here after the competition! rock on!!!!

love you much,

Eliza

Popular posts from this blog

A li'l something to get you in the holiday mood..

All-Northwest Audition