Finally I'm posting some pictures of my AWESOME roommates. That is a picture of our first dinner all together. I made French toast and even though they looked creepy, they still tasted good. The next picture is on Sunday after church. There's Kendra Johansen (she's the niece of Francis Christensen), Kimberly Walton, Jenna Olsen, and me! I'm so blessed to have such wonderful, kind, and hilarious roommates. All of us randomly burst into song, so we decided our lives are a musical...a COLLEGE MUSICAL!!!!!!!!! We're going to take pictures of us jumping by this BYU-Idaho sign and I'll definitely post it. I'm so excited to see everyone this weekend! I love you all so much! Love, Alexis

Comments

Eliza said…
aaaaah lexi you are just sooo way darling! You're roommates look like so much fun and I'm glad you are so happy at college! We miss you terribly, but you are gaining so much experience and its all wonderful! Love you much and I look forward to seeing lots more fun stuff!

Popular posts from this blog

A li'l something to get you in the holiday mood..

All-Northwest Audition