Eliza's Christmas Wish List

Okay so this list is not full or complete, but then again, I dont have a whole lot of wishes this year. I pretty much just want to spend time doing the things that we love about the holiday season- I want to play, and laugh, and sing, and dance, and write, and eat, and decorate, and read, and stuff! I know that sounds cheezy, but I'm in a sentimental mood this year!

Okay the list:
1. ANYTHING!
2. I like organizational things, anything that puts things out of sight, or anything that I can have fun reorganizing again and again! Like things to put papers in, or things to scrapbook with, or things to put my purses in, or places for jewelry and stuff.
3. Clothing (DUH!) especially business-like wear, such as blazers, or cute scarves, or jewelry thats a little more professional, I don't know where I have the time or reason to wear such garb, but I like it all the same!
4. Church novels, church study guides, anything that involves the scriptures or pictures of gospel events, and any good quote-like books or stuff....
5. Anything cheezy such as play-dough, clay, crayons, origami, things that any little crafty kid would enjoy...

Okay that probably was way too long and detailed, but it might be updated, who knows?

Merry Christmas to everyone and I hope you all can get through all the other hard stuff that comes before the seasonal celebrations! Love you all!

Eliza

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A li'l something to get you in the holiday mood..

All-Northwest Audition