Alexis' Christmas List

Ahem...music please...
No more lives torn apart- and wars would never start
And time would heal all hearts...
Everyone would have a friends- and right would always win
And love would never eeeeeenddd!!!!
This is my grown-up Christmas list!

Okay- fo rizzle. Here's my Christmas list-

1- iPod nano 8GB (the red one of course!)
2- book (church related)
3- hat, scarf, mittens/gloves (preferably knit not fleece, and not pink or purple)
4- shoes from j. crew (ha ha...I can wish)
5- calendar for 2007 (I loved the italy one!)
6- scrapbooking things (as always!)
7- the best for last...anything wonderful from my secret sister!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a lot of holiday cheer!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A li'l something to get you in the holiday mood..

All-Northwest Audition