Aspen Grove - Having been to Heaven, now what?

Having our Cannariato-Almond Reunion at Aspen Grove was, in my view, 3 of the best days of my life.
Everyone seemed happy to be together at this beautiful mountain retreat!
How can you beat activities for EVERYONE, young and old alike?
How could it get any better than being being with my family in an idyllic, serene mountain setting?
What could be more fun than helping your grandchildren catch fish?
And three meals a day requiring no cooking or clean up on our part!
The "Natives" were never restless!
And it sure seemed to me that we had a bunch of "Happy Campers." How wonderful to belong to such a great family!

Comments

Unknown said…
This looks so fun! I wish I could have been there :( :(
becca said…
This looks like so much fun! I wish I could have been there :( :(
Can Can said…
We sure missed you, B! It really was a great reunion full of fun and great memories. So much so that the girls told us Sunday morning they wished they were still at Aspen Grove...

Popular posts from this blog

A li'l something to get you in the holiday mood..

All-Northwest Audition