"I am a Mormon" Profile

I finally have my profile up on Mormon.org! You can check it out here. There's also a link to it on my blog. As you can see I'm pretty excited.

Although it took sometime, creating a profile is actually very easy. All you do is answer the information questions about yourself and upload a lovely picture of yourself. If you're like me and you take 30 minutes to write one sentence, this might take a while. But it's fine; you can always come back and finish later. Once you finish that, you submit your information for approval. It takes a bit (I can't remember how long) but it is totally worth it. And it's a great way to do missionary work.

So what I'm saying is...create your profile today!

Comments

I enjoyed reading your profile. Thank you for doing this. I am grateful to be your father and to have such a great family. Love you. Dad

Popular posts from this blog

A li'l something to get you in the holiday mood..

All-Northwest Audition