I'm coming home!

Dear family in Boise (Mom, Dad, Zeke, and the Grandmas),

I am coming home this weekend! Thursday and Friday are my last two days of finals. And I just have one more test! All I need to do is finish grading for work, clean my apartment, and pack up! Then I'll be headed your way! It will be Saturday most likely.

For all of you who are concerned that I won't be able to fit all of my stuff in my car, just you wait. I am my father's daughter and have inherited some of his mad packing skills.

It better be warm there because it just snowed last night. I am ready to be out of Rexburg!

Comments

Can't wait to see you and have you back in Boise. Safe travels.
Anonymous said…
I'm not even in school anymore and I'm jealous - you guys are done so early. Jake is just starting 2 weeks worth of finals next week. Drive safe - love you! and can't wait to see you next weekend for Liza's shower:)

Popular posts from this blog

A li'l something to get you in the holiday mood..

All-Northwest Audition