Funny Joke of the Day



Poor Becca has to give a talk tonight in the "Reject Ward", meaning those kids who work during the day. I was looking up mormon jokes for her to open her talk with. These are so bad, but, yet so funny. Hope they lighten up your day. Also, here's a photo of my weekend project up in McCall. I never want to paint again.

A man in the ward goes to see his bishop and says, "Bishop, something terrible is happening and I have to talk to you about it."

The bishop asks, "What's wrong?"

The man replies, "My wife is poisoning me."

The bishop, a bit surprised, asks, "How can that be?"

The brother then pleads, "I'm telling you - I'm certain she's poisoning me. What should I do?"

The bishop then offers, "Tell you what. Let me talk to her. I'll see what I can find out and I'll let you know."

The next day the bishop calls the man and says, "Well, I spoke to your wife on the phone yesterday for over three hours. You want my advice?"

The man anxiously answers, "Yes."

"Take the poison," says the bishop.

Comments

Unknown said…
Bad joke...but AWESOME painting job. You are a wonder woman!
becca said…
I want to go to McCall!!!!!

Thanks for the help on the talk dad. It went pretty well!
becca said…
I want to go to McCall!!!!!

Thanks for the help on the talk dad. It went pretty well!
Can Can said…
The paint job and new couches look great and I hope to see them in person real soon. Lex is right--you are a wonder woman!

Popular posts from this blog

A li'l something to get you in the holiday mood..

All-Northwest Audition