Goings ons in Iceburg

So a couple days ago it was 20 below. That's right. And I got to walk to class in it! Besides that being in Rexburg at BYU-I is awesome. My roommates and I have lots of fun together and my classes are great. Here are some pictures!

Kendra and I had a grocery adventure and bought a pumello (which is pretty much a really big grapefruit). Kendra, Melissa, Natalie, me and Kim all went to Rick's, our FHE brother and the pig farmer, wrestling tournament. Now I can say I know a wrestling champion. It was fun, but I'm still not huge fan of it. The last picture is of our first Sunday this semester.




Comments

Brrrrr - Baby it's cold outside! But what warm feelings your cute post and pics created in my heart. We love hearing about your adventures in Iceburg. You are one cute co-ed, you know! We sure love you.

Popular posts from this blog

A li'l something to get you in the holiday mood..

All-Northwest Audition