A few lovely moments in a college ward....

Okay so today we got our Ward Newsletter--complete with the "eligible bachelor of the month" section, and games to play during church! But there were some serious parts....I think... :) Here were some of my favorite announcements:

Shhhh!!!
A message from the RA about visiting hours, this announcement contained such wonderful instructions as "Quite hours are at 12pm. But Friday's quite hours are at 1:30pm. Or if someone asks for you to be quite. Please be respectful." Um......I don't know what being quite is...but it was quite hilarious!

From the Book of Mormon Prophets Crossword Puzzle:
In our game page, the clue for number 5 across reads "laminate prophet." I just about burst out laughing!!! Hmm...I don't seem to remember any laminated prophets...When I mentioned it in Relief Society, one of my friends said "Oh yah, that must be from the Isaiah chapters." Heehee.

I love college!!!!!! And I can't wait to see you all soon. Love, Eliza

Just as a P.S. the guy who does the newsletter said he was looking for someone to edit it- and I volunteered. So I guess it'll be up to me to come up with the funny mishaps for next month! :D

Comments

Too funny!!!

Reely meks u up- reesheate prof reeding, duzn't it?

Glad you volunteered to take on the editing job. You are your mother's daughter :)

See you soon ! LOVE you.
GooDad said…
It's grate to no that your getting such a fantastik edukayshun. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

A li'l something to get you in the holiday mood..

All-Northwest Audition