A Very Happy Sunday!

Well, today when I arrived home from church, there was a very happy message written on our circle drive! Complete with FedEx symbol (did you know there's an arrow in there? haha) there was a lovely chalked message: Liz, you're making me lose all my marbles. Good luck finding them! And there was a marble trail (can you imagine mowing the lawn if I missed any?) going through our grass to around the side of the house. Then, back there (after having to walk through all the prickly bushes in my church dress!) I found this:



It was all very cute, and there was an ode to me somewhere and all sorts of adorable stuff. But basically thats it! Now who can think of a great way to answer?? Loves, Liza


Comments

Lizzy, For an interesting reply you could try Mark 8:33 or perhaps Alma 11:23! JUST KIDDING. For reals, D&C 90:24 would be pretty sweet or Jacob 7:22, Mosiah 23:10 or D&C 25:12. If I had a white bathrobe, I could dress up as an Angel and pay Tyler a "visit" - probably a little lightminded though. LOVE YOU.

Popular posts from this blog

A li'l something to get you in the holiday mood..

All-Northwest Audition