Senior Project is OVER! and other such events...


Here is a loverly picture of Jeremy Woodall and me in our totally awesome senior project outfits! We were (of course) the best dressed ones, and the presentation went really well. We had school off all day, so we practiced our speeches, went out to lunch, and got there an hour early. Which was good, because they were so far ahead of schedule I went a half hour early! We both did public transportation as our topic, so we got to practice together and help each other out with all the information. I'm just incredibly glad its over- and now there's just finals and AP tests and graduation and planning for college and getting a job and...oh my. so the list never ends, but at least this major part is over! Plus, I went on a date last night on a hike up to Table Rock. I've never been there before so it was awesome to see! The hike was really cool (even though I didn't get to have a 30 pound pack on my back :( ...but it was okay anyways) and then we went to Westside Drive-In for dinner and watched Enchanted with mom and dad afterward. What a loverly date! Anyways, Lexi just got home from her service-y thing, so we'll have lots of fun crazy things to post now that the three little girls are united again! Love you all, liza

Comments

Liz, You ARE the dating machine! I am happy you are burning lots of match sticks. Love you.

Popular posts from this blog

A li'l something to get you in the holiday mood..

All-Northwest Audition